- ZDNet Holiday Gift Guide 2020on December 4, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Here's a great lineup of gift ideas and resources to get you started.
- Still having iPhone problems? Help is on the wayon December 4, 2020 at 12:07 pm
iOS 14.2 still has a lot of bugs, but hopefully we'll see many getting fixed before the year is out.
- Too many browser tabs? This impressive extension is my favorite solutionon December 3, 2020 at 3:16 pm
If you regularly find yourself opening so many browser tabs that you can't keep track of them all, you're not alone. There are plenty of extensions that promise to conquer tab overload, but my favorite, Workona, offers a feature set that others can't match.
- Top tech 2020: The two Jasons pick their favorite gear of the yearon December 3, 2020 at 12:20 pm
These are the tech products and innovations that most impressed Jason and Jason this year.
- Kotlin language maker JetBrains: Windows 10 and M1 macOS get Android Jetpack Composeon December 2, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Developers can use a new user interface framework to bring Android apps to Windows 10, macOS and Linux.
- Apple M1 is the boost the Windows ecosystem needed: Qualcommon December 2, 2020 at 5:09 am
The other Arm chip making giant thinks Apple Silicon is a validation of what it has been saying.
- iPhone battery bad? Here are three of the biggest iOS 14.2 battery hogs, along with some solutionson December 1, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Getting poor battery life since installing iOS 14? You're not alone. But I've discovered three tweaks that have helped me get more out of each charge.
- Apple wants you to prepare for a lonely, miserable Christmason December 1, 2020 at 2:35 pm
The magic of the Holidays? Not this year, Apple says, in its less-than-traditional holiday ad.
- Galaxy Note: Samsung might ditch premium phone for 2021 over falling high-end demandon December 1, 2020 at 2:17 pm
Samsung will reportedly shift its top-range focus from phablets to foldables.
- AWS offers Mac EC2 instances: Here what it means for Apple, Apple Silicon, developerson December 1, 2020 at 12:01 pm
AWS' move to launch Mac EC2 instances is likely to broaden Apple's developer base, give it an enterprise lift and accelerate Apple Silicon development.