How to Factory Restore Hard Reset or Password Wipe the Samsung Admire SCH-R720 Metropcs
Want to hard reset?
Want to Factory Restore?
Forgot you password?
Stuck on logo?
Want to save money and do it yourself?
This is a possible solution for your android smartphone.
How to Hard Reset the Samsung Admire Metropcs
WARNING: All data will be wiped out, erase, deleted and return the phone back to factory settings.
1. Remove and reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold both the VOLUME Down key, BACK button, and POWER button until you see the Samsung logo. Release only the power button until you see the blue android system recovery menu.
3. On the blue recover menu, scroll down with the volume key to wipe data/factory reset. Select and confirm with the HOME button.
4. On the next screen you will need to confirm by scrolling down with the volume key to Yes -- delete all user data. Select and confirm with the HOME button.
5. Wait a few seconds for the process to complete and it will return to the blue android recover menu. Select reboot system now by pressing the HOME button.
6. Done. Your Samsung Admire is now Factory Restored.
7. Don't forget to subscribe and give me a like or thumbs up to Resetpedia.
MetroPCS and Samsung have added their own apps to the usual Galaxy S III build. Other than Joyn and Google Wallet, the most interesting is Easy WiFi, provided by DeviceScape. This is a nifty client which runs in the background and auto-detects and logs into public Wi-Fi hotspots. I'm always surprised to see how well it works. Otherwise, the phone is larded down with applications and media stores from both Samsung and MetroPCS.
Samsung Metro PCS drivers are tiny programs that enable your Mobile Phone hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining updated Samsung Metro PCS software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Samsung Metro PCS drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail. Furthermore, installing the wrong Samsung drivers can make these problems even worse.
Recommendation: If you are inexperienced with updating Samsung device drivers manually, we highly recommend downloading the . This tool will download and update the correct Samsung Metro PCS driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong Metro PCS drivers.