- A Post-Election Economic & Market Outlook in 10 Charts or Lessby ETF Trends on December 5, 2020 at 4:00 pm
By Scott Welch, CIMA ®, Chief Investment Officer – Model Portfolios, WisdomTree All aboard ha ha ha ha ha Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay Crazy, but that’s how it goes Millions of people living as foes Maybe it’s not too late To learn how to love And forget how to hate Mental wounds not healing [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- The Truth About “6G”by ETF Trends on December 5, 2020 at 3:00 pm
By Stephen McBride I’m seeing them pop up more and more. Maybe you are, too. Bold headlines telling you to “forget 5G.” And get ready for—you guessed it—6G! I want to be very clear: At this point, there is no such thing as “6G.” It simply doesn’t exist. I suspect some marketer made up the term 6G [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- Uncover Hidden Value in Corporate Bondsby ETF Trends on December 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm
By William Sokol, Senior ETF Product Manager, VanEck Undervalued bonds which provide excess spread relative to their fair value may be a source of outperformance versus the broad market in credit investing, thanks to their upside potential. However, this does not simply mean buying the highest yielding bonds. Yields and spreads imply risk, and investment [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- This Stock Is Up More Than 1,000% This Yearby ETF Trends on December 5, 2020 at 1:00 pm
I hope all of my American readers and subscribers had a safe, happy Thanksgiving Day and weekend. This year has been exceptionally challenging for a variety of reasons, but I believe there’s still a whole lot to be thankful for. I trust you were able to spend some time with friends and family, whether in [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- Copper Bull Run May Only Be Getting Startedby ETF Trends on December 5, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The price of copper is on a tear right now thanks to news that a number of pharmaceutical companies have developed effective vaccines against COVID-19, raising hopes that the world economy will open to full capacity sooner than expected. The industrial metal rose 12.24% in November, its best month in four years. Today it was [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- E-Commerce and Coronavirus: A Boon for Emerging Marketsby ETF Trends on December 4, 2020 at 9:48 pm
The developing economies are witnessing an increasing group of middle-income consumers who have become reliant on digital devices in the COVID-19 world. With a global pandemic forcing a more digitized lifestyle, we have witnessed an increased adoption of e-commerce or online shopping to meet everyday needs. In the upcoming webcast, E-Commerce and Coronavirus: A Boon [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- Small-Cap ETFs Could Benefit from Greater M&A Activity Aheadby ETF Trends on December 4, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Corporate America has hoarded the largest cash pile ever, potentially opening up the opportunity for greater mergers and acquisitions down the line and bolstering the case for small-cap companies and exchange traded funds. According to Moody’s Investors Service, cash holdings at non-financial companies expanded to a record $2.1 trillion at the end of June, or [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- Energy ETFs Climb as Congress Hashes Out Stimulus Planby ETF Trends on December 4, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Energy markets and related exchange traded funds rallied Friday as traders looked to a potential U.S. economic stimulus package and promising coronavirus vaccines to help support the economic recovery, despite rising crude oil supply and Covid-19 infections. On Friday, the Invesco S&P SmallCap Energy ETF (NasdaqGM: PSCE) jumped 7.4%, SPDR Oil & Gas Equipment & [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.
- Dollar Declines: What Awaits the Currency ETFs in 2021?by Zacks on December 4, 2020 at 7:30 pm
This has been a rough year for the greenback on an overall basis with Invesco DB US Dollar Index Bullish Fund UUP losing about 5.4% so far. The start of the year was bullish for the reserve currency as acute demand for cash amid the coronavirus crisis boosted the greenback’s sa
- U.S. Stock ETFs Rise as Traders Bet on Fiscal Stimulusby ETF Trends on December 4, 2020 at 7:20 pm
U.S. markets and stock exchange traded funds advanced Friday toward record highs after the disappointing jobs report helped raise bets on a coronavirus stimulus package to support a flagging economic recovery. On Friday, the Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) rose 0.4%, the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEArca: DIA) was up 0.7%, and the iShares Core S&P [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.