- BMW’s Virtual Factory Uses AI to Hone the Assembly Lineby Will Knight on April 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The German automaker uses new software from chipmaker Nvidia to simulate train robots and human workers.
- Antitrust and Privacy Are on a Collision Courseby Gilad Edelman on April 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
Facebook is being sued for weakening data protections. Google is being sued for strengthening them. Can that paradox be resolved?
- This AI Could Help Wipe Out Colon Cancerby Sara Harrison on April 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
Medtronic's GI Genius, recently cleared by the FDA, will help doctors identify precancerous polyps.
- New Vaccine Conspiracy Theories Are Going Viral in Arabicby Matt Burgess, WIRED UK on April 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Facebook has been criticized for failing to curb misinformation in English. But little attention has been paid to the scale of the problem in Arabic.
- Despite Union Setback, Amazon Workers Fight for Dignityby Caitlin Harrington on April 9, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Union supporters face a setback in Bessemer, Alabama, but indicate the fight isn’t over yet.