- EXCLUSIVE-GameStop initiates search for new CEO -sourcesby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 6:24 pm
GameStop Corp is looking for a new chief executive to replace George Sherman as it pivots from being a brick-and-mortar video game retailer to an e-commerce firm, three people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
- Nvidia announces Arm-based 'Grace' server chip in direct challenge to Intelby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Nvidia Corp on Monday said it plans to make a server processor chip based on technology from the United Kingdom's Arm Ltd, putting it in the most direct competition yet with rival Intel Corp and adding a layer of complexity to the antitrust review of Nvidia's $40 billion deal to buy Arm.
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. GameStopby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 2:05 pm
As great as an investment Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) has been for long-term growth investors it's no match lately against the meteoric stock rise of GameStop (NYSE: GME). The video game retailer saw its stock more than triple last year, and this year it catapulted as a "meme stock." E
- 3 Growth Stocks for In-the-Know Investorsby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Over the past two months, rising bond yields have sparked a rotation away from pricier growth stocks and toward value stocks. Investors have also started to shun the stay-at-home stocks that generated such explosive gains during the first year of the pandemic in favor of reopenin
- Meltem Demirors of CoinShares on Cryptocurrencies and Financeby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 1:16 pm
It's certainly an exciting time for Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other cryptocurrencies. In a recent Fool Live interview, recorded on March 18, Motley Fool board of directors member Randi Zuckerberg sat down for a chat with CoinShares' chief strategy officer Meltem Demirors to talk
- Intel's Mobileye teams with startup Udelv on automated deliveryby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Intel Corp’s Mobileye has teamed with four-year-old Silicon Valley startup Udelv in an effort to put automated electric delivery vehicles into service in the United States by 2023, the companies said on Monday.
- Author Jim Surowiecki on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, and Moreby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Are cryptocurrencies and nonfungible tokens (NFTs) fads or bubbles? Or are they here to stay? In this Fool Live interview, recorded on March 18, The Motley Fool's chief investment officer Andy Cross sits down for a chat with author and former Fool Jim Surowiecki about Bitcoin (CR