- Nadella's acquisitions: How Nuance stacks upon April 12, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Microsoft just made its second biggest acquisition in corporate history with Nuance Communications. How does Nuance compare and contrast with the nearly 80 other acquisitions made during Satya Nadella's tenure as CEO?
- Microsoft makes its second-largest acquisition with Nuance for $19.7 billionon April 12, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Microsoft is buying Nuance Communications Inc., an AI company specializing in voice recognition and related software and services.
- Criminals spread malware using website contact forms with Google URLson April 12, 2021 at 10:05 am
Crooks are using social engineering to exploit workers' efforts to do their jobs.
- Work's new normal takes shape and some companies will botch iton April 12, 2021 at 9:30 am
Companies that romanticize the seriously flawed old way of working are likely to have issues as the hybrid new normal emerges.
- Microsoft in 'advanced' talks to buy Nuance Communications: Reporton April 11, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Microsoft may be looking to acquire one of its health and AI partners, Nuance Communications, according to a report, and could be willing to pay as much as $16 billion for it.
- How Google is continuing to chip away at Microsoft's productivity dominanceon April 9, 2021 at 7:18 pm
Dominant in search and Android, Google keeps advancing productivity-focused Chromebooks and web apps where they largely forfeit ad revenue in order to take on Microsoft.
- AWS's Shane Miller to head the newly created Rust Foundationon April 9, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Shane Miller, Amazon Web Services Senior Engineering Manager will take on the job of the newly created Rust Foundation's first chairperson.