- Microsoft Defender is boosting its response to malware attacks by changing a key settingon January 19, 2021 at 11:04 am
Microsoft Defender antivirus will start to automatically investigate malware infections from February 16.
- Still talking to Cortana? Microsoft gives you more control over how your voice recordings are usedon January 18, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Microsoft still wants to re-use your voice clips, but will now ask for permission first.
- GitHub admits ‘significant error of judgment’ in firing employee over Capitol 'Nazi' commentson January 18, 2021 at 8:12 am
GitHub’s head of HR has resigned over the matter.
- I looked at all the ways Microsoft Teams tracks users and my head is spinningon January 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Microsoft Teams isn't just there to make employees' lives easier. It's also there to give bosses data about so many things.
- 3 low-code and no-code trends in the year aheadon January 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
What's ahead for low-code: merging with collaboration platforms, pushing automation to new levels.