- COVID-19 Exposed Inequities In Healthcare. Here's How Blockchain Helpsby Guest Contributors on January 12, 2021 at 7:06 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed long standing inequities in healthcare. Underserved populations have suffered the highest incidence and death rates, while also experiencing the worst of the financial hardship.
- Two-Second Block Times are Possible and Revolutionaryby Guest Contributors on January 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Distributed ledgers are entering its second decade of existence and may grow to $40 billion by 2025 by some estimates.
- What Makes for a Good Collateral Asset?by Guest Contributors on January 6, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Throughout history, borrowers and lenders have created incentives through collateral, ranging from kings’ crowns in Medieval Europe to wheels of cheese in present day Italy.
- Can Blockchain Bring Democracy Back To Full Circle?by Chris Versace on January 5, 2021 at 7:18 pm
One of the basic tenets of the Democratic process is “One person, one vote.”
- Driving Engagement Through Tokenization: Gaming, Sports, and Entertainmentby Guest Contributors on January 4, 2021 at 6:35 pm
More than ever, people across the globe are exploring alternative ways to access financial products and services.