- Bitcoin bulls are confident even as a key BTC price metric hits a new lowby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on April 12, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Bitcoin’s long to short ratio has dropped to a 5 month low but bears are not taking the bait, suggesting bulls are still in control of BTC price.
- Blockchain and Booze: The future of DeFi on Ethereum is nowby Cointelegraph By Kaltoro on April 12, 2021 at 7:56 pm
While the world waits for Ethereum 2.0, trailblazing developers are taking matters into their own hands with innovative solutions.
- Price analysis 4/12: BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, DOT, UNI, LTC, LINK, XLMby Cointelegraph By Rakesh Upadhyay on April 12, 2021 at 6:47 pm
Altcoins continue to press higher while Bitcoin bulls work on holding the $60,000 level as support.
- Bitcoin goes yellow as Simpsons episode features BTC price rising to infinityby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on April 12, 2021 at 6:30 pm
- Bitcoin’s Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Is Now a Member of the Top 20 World’s Richest Peopleby Jamie Redman on April 12, 2021 at 8:30 pm
This week our newsdesk covered the world’s wealthiest cryptocurrency billionaires after the American business magazine Forbes published the 2021 list of billionaires. Now it was mentioned in our report that Satoshi Nakamoto didn’t make the cut, even though Bitcoin’s inventor is one of the wealthiest people in the world. Using today’s bitcoin exchange rates, data
- Central Bank of Nigeria Blocks Fintech Startups From Accessing KYC Service— Decision Described as an ‘Attack on All Fintechs’by Terence Zimwara on April 12, 2021 at 6:30 pm
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has recently suspended the provision of the bank validation number (BVN) service to all fintech and third-party partners. The decision means non-banks entities include crypto startups “have lost one of the most comprehensive means of identity verification in the country.” New Identification System Before the latest decision, the CBN
- Investor Says Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Just Getting Started, Run-up Is in the ‘Top of the 7th Inning’by Jamie Redman on April 12, 2021 at 4:30 pm
While bitcoin’s price has been consolidating for quite some time now, every now and then bulls have tried to press the price past the psychological all-time high captured in March. Meanwhile, a few bitcoiners have been saying that the bull market is “just getting started” even though the price has multiplied in value quite a
- Microstrategy Will Now Pay Board of Directors in Bitcoin as Treasury Grows to Nearly 100K BTCby Kevin Helms on April 12, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Nasdaq-listed Microstrategy, which has amassed nearly 100K bitcoins in its treasury, has modified its compensation agreements for the board of directors. The company will now pay non-employee directors in bitcoin, citing its commitment to the cryptocurrency “given its ability to serve as a store of value, supported by a robust and public open-source architecture, untethered