- Netflix Just Fixed Its Only Disadvantage in Streamingby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) may be all about its original series and films, but its library can still benefit from familiar studio blockbusters. That's why it inked a deal with Sony (NYSE: SNE) to exclusively stream the studio's output starting with its 2022 film release slate. The de
- Netflix Teams Up With Sony to Fend Off Disney+by The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm
If Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) has a weakness these days, it's that it lacks the kind of Hollywood blockbusters that streaming debutantes like Disney+ (NYSE: DIS) and AT&T's (NYSE: T) HBO Max are bringing directly to home audiences.HBO Max scored a win with Godzilla vs. Kong in bo
- Better Buy: Disney vs. Netflixby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 12:08 pm
Disney (NYSE: DIS) and Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) have emerged as the clear leaders in the streaming industry.Netflix is the pioneer and still the biggest streaming service, with a sprawling global enterprise. Disney, on the other hand, has put together a streaming juggernaut in just
- FOCUS-Canada's Telesat takes on Musk and Bezos in space race to provide fast broadbandby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
Canada's Telesat is racing to launch a low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellite constellation to provide high-speed global broadband from space, pitting the satellite communications firm founded in 1969 against two trailblazing billionaires, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
- Teleperformance raises 2021 revenue growth target on digital boomby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 5:39 am
French outsourcing group Teleperformance SE raised its 2021 revenue growth outlook on Monday, citing strong sales momentum supported by faster digitalisation of working practices in the post-pandemic economy.