- Trump’s Worst, Most Bizarre Statements About ‘the Cyber’by Andy Greenberg on January 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Over the course of his presidency, he managed to be consistently wrong, outrageous, and dangerous in equal measure. We look back at his most notorious remarks.
- Former DOD Head: The US Needs a New Plan to Beat China on AIby Nicholas Thompson on January 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In an interview with WIRED, former secretary of defense Ash Carter discussed how to build morality into AI—and make sure other countries do too.
- The FBI Has Made Over 100 Arrests Related to the Capitol Riotby Brian Barrett on January 16, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Plus: A dark web takedown, a bitcoin scam, and more of the week's top security news.
- The Race Is On to Identify and Stop Inauguration Riotersby Matt Burgess, WIRED UK on January 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm
As tech companies scramble to tackle the extreme far-right, police and law enforcement are encasing Washington, DC, in a ring of steel.
- Big Tech Can’t Ban Its Way Out of Thisby Gilad Edelman on January 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Platforms are scrambling to avoid being used by right-wing extremists targeting the inauguration. But the seeds of this crisis were sown long ago.