- 4 Sector ETFs at All-Time Highsby Zacks on April 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Wall Street has been in great shape this year. Solid U.S. economic data points, massive fiscal stimulus and widespread vaccination led to this upsurge despite the surge in yields that occasionally shoved back the high-growth sectors. At the current level, the S&P 500 and the
- ETFs to Gain From Microsoft's AI Voice Provider Nuance Buyoutby Zacks on April 12, 2021 at 4:50 pm
Microsoft Corp. MSFT has agreed to acquire artificial intelligence and speech technology company Nuance Communications Inc. NUAN for about $19.7 billion or $56.00 per share in an all-cash transaction. The deal reflects a premium of 23% to Nuance’s closing price of $45.58 as of
- Monday's ETF with Unusual Volume: IXGby BNK Invest on April 12, 2021 at 4:05 pm
The iShares Global Financials ETF is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 335,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 77,000. Shares of IXG were up about 0.1% on the day.
- Monday's ETF Movers: KRE, URAby BNK Invest on April 12, 2021 at 4:04 pm
In trading on Monday, the SPDR— S&P— Regional Banking ETF is outperforming other ETFs, up about 1% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Silvergate Capital, up about 4.1% and shares of Customers Bancorp, up about 4% on
- Active Management and Resurgent Emerging Marketsby ETF Trends on April 12, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Emerging markets have long held promise and potential, but the returns offered by equities don’t always match economic growth, frustrating investors along the way. However, analysts have been upwardly revising earnings estimates on emerging-market companies faster than for those in developed countries. These factors could be signs that investors may want to deploy active management [...] Read more at ETFtrends.com.