- Role of an Exchange: SPACs Offer Unique Opportunities, But Proceed at Your Own Riskby Nasdaq on April 12, 2021 at 12:00 pm
For retail investors seeking private-equity type growth and returns in their portfolio, SPACs offer an opportunity to participate in the listing of a private company at the IPO price. While SPACs provide some downside protection, individual investors should be aware of the risks.
- Nasdaq European Markets Welcomed Record 32 Listings in the First Quarterby MarketInsite on April 8, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Similar to Nasdaq’s historic first quarter for its U.S. exchange, its European markets, with seven exchanges across the continent, welcomed a record 32 listings during the first quarter, representing the most listings during the period in its history.
- Nasdaq Sets First Quarter Record with 275 IPOsby MarketInsite on April 5, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Nasdaq hit a record first quarter after it welcomed 275 Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) that raised $74.4 billion in total proceeds.
- Frontier CEO says now making money with low fares in pandemic as stock debutsby Reuters on April 1, 2021 at 1:00 pm
U.S. budget carrier Frontier Airlines is already making money and flying more than in 2019 before the coronavirus pandemic upended air travel last year, Chief Executive Barry Biffle told Reuters ahead of the company's Nasdaq debut on Thursday.
- What Investors Are Missing About the WeWork SPAC Dealby Martin Tillier on March 26, 2021 at 2:22 pm
Announcements of companies going public via SPAC seem to have been hitting the news with such frequency that it is rare for one to get major attention. That can’t be said of the news that WeWork is partnering with the Bow Capital SPAC BowX (BOWX)