- US STOCKS-S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation databy Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 6:49 pm
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones industrial average dipped below record levels on Monday as investors paused ahead of the start of the corporate reporting season and a key inflation report later this week.
- Monday Sector Leaders: Consumer Products, Financialby BNK Invest on April 12, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Looking at the sectors faring best as of midday Monday, shares of Consumer Products companies are outperforming other sectors, higher by 0.4%. Within that group, Tesla Inc (Symbol: TSLA) and Conagra Brands Inc (Symbol: CAG) are two of the day's stand-outs, showing a gain of 3.
- icrosoft Deal Lifts Nuance Stock; Tesla Gets an Upgradeby The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 6:29 pm
The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) got off to a quiet start on Monday, easing lower by about a third of a percent by 1:30 p.m. EDT. Unlike some other major market benchmarks, the Nasdaq has remained below its record highs from February, but it wouldn't take much of a gain
- HSBC bans customers from buying bitcoin-backer MicroStrategy sharesby Reuters on April 12, 2021 at 5:53 pm
HSBC has banned customers of its online share-trading platform from buying or moving into their accounts MicroStrategy Inc stock, a message seen by Reuters showed, calling it a "virtual currency product".
- Tesla Stock: Headed to $1,071?by The Motley Fool on April 12, 2021 at 5:35 pm
Shares of Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) popped on Monday, rising nearly 4% as of 1:05 p.m. EDT. The gain followed an analyst's move to give the stock a significant price target increase. Canaccord Genuity analyst Jed Dorsheimer now thinks the electric-car maker's shares could rise to $1,0